Why wait until Friday when you could enjoy Black Friday savings all month? We're throwing down with our Black Friday mega sale starting on Thursday November 6th including the Offering! We're also going deeper on our Shred N' Save sale and sending you an additional discount on the Wreckoning LB, Calling and Insurgent.
What's on Offer
- $800 off X01 complete Offering: Use the code 8WE1-8TQ8-BLACK
- $400 off Offering frameset: Use the code WPT6-YVYM-BLACK
- $500 off X01 complete Wreckoning LB, Calling and Insurgent: Use code F6PG-Y0RV-BLACK
- $250 off Wreckoning LB, Calling and Insurgent frameset: Use code YZS8-XW92-BLACK
Bleed Black Friday Mega Sale Terms and conditions
- Offer valid from November 7th, 2019 until December 13th at 11:59 pm PST, while supplies last.
- Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s).
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Other exclusions and limits may apply.
- Evil reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
- Discount code must be applied at checkout
- Available on all current stock, but act fast, when they are gone, they are gone.
General Terms and conditions
- All bikes on sale are already marked down within the site.
- All apparel and headwear on sale are already marked down within the site.
- Promotional pricing cannot be combined with any other promo or discount code.
- Failure to use the coupon code will result in no discount being applied.
- All sales are final, no returns accepted.
- Exchanges are available on new in-box, un-built, frames. If a price difference exists between desired exchange products, the buyer is responsible for paying the difference.
- Exchanges requested after the promotional sale period will not receive promotional pricing.
- All other frame models, build kits, small-parts and crash replacement parts are excluded from the sale.
- Discounts are applicable to stock on hand. Once the stock is gone, the sale is over.